1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.1.1. "Site Administration (referred to as the Administration)" - authorized employees to manage the site, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing user data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data.
1.1.2. "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data)
1.1.3. "Processing of user data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
1.1.5. "Site user (referred to as the user)" - a person who has access to the website via the internet.
1.1.6. "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.4. The administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the user.
3.2.2. contact phone number of the user and or username in the social. networks;
3.3. The administration protects the Data provided by the user
3.4. Any other personal information not specified above is subject to reliable storage and non-proliferation.
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
4.1. The user data may be used by the Administration of the site and application for the following purposes:
4.1.1. User identification.
4.1.2. Establishing feedback with the user, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site and the application, the provision of services, processing requests, and applications from the user.
4.1.3. Site user notifications about new events and promotions carried out by the Administration.
4.1.4. Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. The processing of the user data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration informs the user about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.3. The administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.4. The Administration, together with the user, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the user data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. The user is obliged:
6.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the services of the site.
6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
6.2. The administration is obliged:
6.2.2. Ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not disclosed without the prior written permission of the user, and also not sell, exchange, publish or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the user.
6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the user data by the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
6.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant user from the moment the user or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects apply or request for the verification period, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.1. An administration that has not fulfilled its obligations is liable for losses incurred by the user in connection with the unlawful use of personal data by the legislation of Ukraine.
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
7.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
7.2.2. Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
7.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the user.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Application User and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2 The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. If an agreement not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority by the current legislation of Ukraine.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Shop "B-top.net" invites individuals to agree on the terms of the offer.
1. Subject of the agreement: provision of services through the website https://b-top.net/. Description of services, prices and payment methods are available on the website.
2. The contract is considered concluded from the moment the buyer pays for the order.
3. Services are provided remotely.
4. In case of failure to perform the service, you can return the money within 7 days from the date of payment for the service. To return, send an email to email@example.com and indicate at what time, by what method the payment was made and which project should have been promoted. Our employee will contact you within 24 hours. If these conditions are met, we will refund or provide the service again within 3 working days.
5. In the event of complaints, a pre-trial dispute resolution procedure is mandatory. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the claim and respond to you within 3 business days.
6. If an agreement fails, disputes are referred to the Kiev Arbitration Court.
7. The store does not bear any responsibility for possible consequences that may arise after or during the provision of the service.
8. The store has the right to change the offer at its discretion. Changes take effect from the moment they are published on the website https://b-top.net